New These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of 1 A For Security Website, located at www.securitytrain.uk.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Learner", "You" and "“Your" refers
to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company.
- Course fee: Course fee is including the Training, exam fees and training materials. For the booking fee paid through the website or telephone, the customer will pay the remaining balance on the primary day of the course.
- Training guarantee: Training is guaranteed on the selected date.
- Attendance: SIA linked qualifications are regulated and all learners must attend the full training according to the course timetable. We do not accept any late arrivals and you must complete the full hours of
- Course rescheduling: No charge for course rescheduling, however learners need to notify us via email
- Results/ certificate: We receive your results/certificate within 10-16 days from your exam date and you will be informed via email or SMS as soon as we receive your results or certificate. You have the choice
to collect the certificate physically from the training centre. We may post the certificate to you via recorded delivery upon request. We will retain your certificate for up to 8 weeks and we will not accept any liability if you fail
to collect your certificate within the allocated period.
- Refunds Policy: You will be qualified for a full refund if you cancel your course within 28 days before your course start date. No refunds are applicable if the time left for the course is under 28 days. No
refunds are applicable for nonattendance and after the course date. You will receive a full refund If we cancel your course in a highly unlikely event.
- Behaviour: Any inappropriate behaviour in the classroom that may cause disruption to your training and the other learners' training, will not be acceptable, and you might be approached to leave the premises.
In this circumstance, you will be suspended from the course until further investigation and you will not be entitled to any refund.
- Job support: We help our learners by providing references, profiling CV and connecting with the security companies.
Anyone who enrols with our courses confirms that he or she has understood and accepts our terms and conditions.